Monday, March 2, 2009

March Already?

First of all...

This is my birthday month so please feel free to tell me how much you love me. (I told my kids that they needed to tell me everyday.) Also, I gave myself a birthday pedicure and in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I did a French manicure in greens. I must admit, it's pretty fabulous - sorry, no pictures today... you'll just have to imagine.

Second of all...

Whew. February was full of amazingly fun trips and visitors. My house is a disaster but I am hanging on surprisingly well. (Thank You Celexa!) Anyway, I hope to post some pics of my crazy month. If not, I want the world - well, at least my world - to know that I love my best friend so much and that it is super hard to be so far away especially when times aren't easy. Thank Heaven for the gift of prayer and fasting on the behalf of others. And... I love Jeff's sister super lots and it was so much fun to have her and her family here! I really do hope that some day we can live closer together so we can spend more time together (Hey Kirst, let's move to Silver City!)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging...it's nice to catch up with you this way...

I'd happily go back to Silver too...maybe we'll get to choose our neighborhoods in heaven. Whatdaya think?