Monday, November 24, 2008

What a GREAT weekend...

I had a wonderful weekend and I just had to share!

First off, it was cold enought to wear jeans! Not exaggerating, it was the first time in Hawaii I have ever worn denim for a whole day. (I actually wore them for two days.)

Second, I got to see Twilight. I loved this movie! If you go with low expectations, I think you will like it too. It was cheezy and so cute. The best part was that every time Edward or Jacob came on screen, all the teenagers in the audience would scream. It was awesome! (Okay, I admit that a few of the giggles were mine but none of the screams.)My biggest complaint was the makeup, it was a little too much for me.

Third, BYU vs Utah Enough Said!



Last but not least, my beautiful new hula bag. Last Thursday at Enrichment Night, we played a game. We all brought something that represented ourselves. Then we took turns telling why this represented us. After that we drew a name and gave our gift to that person. (It was so fun to get to know everyone and to receive a cute gift.) Gail, a super-cute lady in our ward made this hula bag. I super-loved it! Anyway, Gail drew our Caryn's name and I was very jealous! Well, to my surprise and delight, Caryn brought me her hula bag on Sunday because she loves me! Hooray, now it is double special and
I SUPER-SUPER love it!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm going to Twilight this weekend--can't wait! Sorry, I can't agree with you on the game though. :)

Also, our blog has moved. We are now at mamas-homemade-muffins.blogspot