Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AAAaaaaashhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was an emotional wreck yesterday! I had to take Jackson in for a blood test (routine, no worries) in the morning. Since Jackson spent almost two weeks in Primary Children's at the tender age of four, he has developed a healthy distaste for needles. He pretty much regresses to that tender age of four whenever he sees one. It took me and 3 nurses to hold him down. When it was over, he was fine. I however, was not... I cried all day. I'm pretty sure that I was already emotional but it just got to me. Anyway, I feel much better now, thank you for asking. I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I'm so sorry! There's nothing worse than seeing your child in pain (and not being able to take it away!).

Buckeye Bergs said...

Good thing there is always tomorrow. But Yuck on pain for children. It's amazing how much you can cry being a mom.
I saw Beneath the Marble Sky on your book list. Finished it on Friday. It was a really good book!