Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hooray for Prayers

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. Ever since Jackson started school, we have had a hard time doing homework together. Our personalities just rub (Jeff thinks that we are too much alike!) Anyway, the older he gets - 8 years now - the worse it gets. This year has been especially hard for me. One afternoon when I had finally sent Jack to his room, I knelt down to pray. (When all else fails...) and I had a very strong impression that I should call Chantel, one of the girls in my seminary class, and ask her if she would be willing to work with Jackson after school every day as a tutor. She was very excited about the prospect and Jackson is also very excited. But I don't think that either of them can even compare to the excitement I am feeling right now.

Anyway, just another little reminder that my Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments: